Event Horizon Solar & Wind Inc
Providing Solar and Wind power for 12 years.
(616) 389-3172 9am to 5pm eastern.
What is it?
The Power Predictor anemometer measures solar and wind energy at your site. It comes with a data logger and one year's free access to an online account where your data will be analyzed. The report compares the main wind turbines and solar panels on the market today, in terms of payback, annual energy generation, cost savings and effect on your carbon footprint.
The Power Predictor answers these questions
simply, quickly and easily:
• 3-cup pulse anemometer with data logger
• Wind speeds accurate to +/- 3% in independently verified tests
• Wind vane for measuring prevailing wind direction and turbulence (requires correct orientation)
• Solar sensor for recording solar irradiation
• Power Predictor web application works through your browser - with PC or Mac
• Self contained waterproof data logger engineered for low power operation
• LCD screen provides live windspeed and solar indication
• 512 MB SD memory card included with USB adaptor
• PP3 9V battery supplied
• 5m cable (6m extension cable available separately)
• Requires USB 1.0 or 2.0 port on your computer
• Minimum 30 days data required before report generated
• Rugged UV resistant ABS plastic
• RoHS compliant and fully CE certified
6m Extension cable.